Saturday, May 7, 2011

elephants a$$ and brass

highly inappropriate, i know. but when i tried to describe this color in an email, thats all i could think of. and then laughed like a 5 year every single time i had to type it or read it.
well, here it is!



and cause ive been sanding, and priming, and sanding, and painting, and sanding, and waxing for 2 days, this is the end of my post!

thanks for input everyone! i hope you all like the desk = )

p.s. if you missed the before of this desk, click here.

linking up to:
Metamorphosis Moday @ Between Naps on the Porch
POWW @ Primitive and Proper

9 comments:

  1. i love it! the gray and red look great together! it's gorgeous! very masculine! maybe it's elephant... balls? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color choice!! Looks awesome! I remember that joke about how to hide an elephant in a cherry tree. Paint his balls red! That was the first "dirty" joke my dad told me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, I mean elephant, you picked my color suggestion! It's exactly like I imagined! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out awesome!! Glad you kept the hardware after all, it looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! It looks so great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE gray right now! Cant get enough! You did a great job. Ive never used wax. Do you like it better than poly?

    PS Cassie, just read your comment...BAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

  6. I really like this furniture design this is pretty much awesome than the modern
    Multiple Rattan Conservatory Furniture
    i would prefer this picture above in terms of designing

    ReplyDelete

  7. Great post i really appreciate this post it seems that there's a lot of interesting on this site.
    i really like the furniture above it seems that's was fit color to my home office.
    i really love home designing in fact in my home kitchen i got the best kitchen sinks and kitchen taps. we have to think what's the best design for our home so tha it will become more decent to look and clean. :)
    well anyway's i will bookmark your site for more interesting post. keep posting really interesting about home, user or readers
    will really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete